Monday, November 23, 2009

Horsin' Around!

I had the opportunity to take pictures of my sister's family... horses and all! The kids were troopers and saddled up for our shoot. Luke and Cara also saddled up and "rode off into the sunset"! We had a good time and (as you can see), it was very difficult to narrow down favorites. It was fun capturing them in their element... especially Luke! Hope you like 'em!















































































P.S. My sister is gorgeous!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

i love these! cara sure makes some cute babies... and in that last picture, oh my goodness, the similarities between y'all are amazing. great job!!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Love how you implemented the horses. Great shots!! and yes, your sis is gorgeous!!
Linda

PS can't wait to see the pics you take of my lil sis crystal at her wedding in a couple weeks! her engagements were awesome!