Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fall Look with a Spring-like Feel

I had so much fun with the Scaddens! We rescheduled our shoot due to weather (when it was FREEZING cold and on the verge of snowing), and it's crazy what a difference a week can make! The day we ending up shooting, it felt like spring outside! It was a perfect situation to get a fall/winter look without freezing our buns off! I loved their red, black & gray attire... maybe since that's what I plan to wear for our family pics! :) I couldn't get over how darling the boys' hats were! The kids are adorable and everyone was great to work with. Thanks for letting me capture your cute family! Enjoy!




























































1 comment:

Paige said...

This might be the best looking family you have ever photographed. Great job!