Friday, October 30, 2009

Fall Bliss

This time of year is SO gorgeous! I had a great time with this family exploring all the beautiful backgrounds around us. They were great to work with... even the teenage sons that weren't oozing with excitement to take family pictures, cooperated nicely! Tori and her husband have the cutest son who has the prettiest blue eyes ever! And there's no hiding that Ashley and her fiance are so in love and eager to get married in a couple months! Connady (I'm sure I misspelled that!) and Dave have a beautiful family and have every right to be the proud Mom and Dad! Thanks for letting me capture your family!



















































1 comment:

Josh and Tori Furlong said...

Oh Natalie they turned out so cute!! I'm so excited to see the disc and look at all of them!! Thanks so much for taking our pictures I seriously love them!! and no worries.. nobody can spell my mom's name right!!