Friday, November 20, 2009

Chilly Love

Anikka and Andrew (doesn't that have a nice ring?!) are so in love! It is very apparent that these two truly have something special. I had a lot of fun with them in the freezing cold canyon. And when I say cold, I mean it... and I even had a coat on! But Anikka and Andrew were such great sports and never complained once. I had a blast capturing their adoration for one another and I'm excited for their big day! My car ride home consisted of me driving barefoot so my toes could unthaw and the heater was cranked as high as it could go!!! I am somewhat of a baby when it comes to being cold, but I was very impressed with the way my awesome subjects handled it! Way to go, guys!



















































1 comment:

Staci said...

Very cute Nat! That does look cold but they turned out awesome.