Friday, November 13, 2009

Brylee Star

Meet little Brylee. She belongs to one my friends, Star (cool name, I know). Brylee is down-right BEAUTIFUL (you'll understand when you see Star). It was an honor for me to capture that precious newness that makes all of us baby hungry... even when we're far from ready to have another one! *ahem* ;) She did so great for her first photo shoot, even with all the inevitable peeing! Star and her mom were well-equipped with darling extras that added to the shoot. Taya, the new big sister, is just as beautiful. Star and Jeff have every reason to be proud of their darling family of four. Congrats again! Enjoy!


































































2 comments:

LaPoint "Bunch" said...

Natalie your the best! Thank you so much for such an amazing job. I love these precious pictures. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. Im so excited to show these pictures off to everyone!

LaPoint "Bunch" said...

PS I commented through my mom's blog.


Love,

Star