Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Down by the Bay

How gorgeous is Anikka?!?! I had a lot of fun shooting her bridals at a new location (to me), even though Anikka was very familiar with the spot. It was an old stomping ground for her growing up! Her sister and Mom were great assistants and we totally lucked out on having a beautiful day to shoot! The sky was perfectly clear and blue. Anikka didn't even need a coat... although she added a winter touch with her cute stockings, boots, gloves, and scarf! She makes such a stunning bride and I look forward to her wedding day!


























































1 comment:

Evaly said...

Hi Nat! I've been a slacker at reading blogs lately, but I love your new posts. I really like the "green/vintage" processing on some of these shots- gorgeous! Have a merry christmas!