Friday, December 11, 2009

Mom & Honeymax

It was a freezing blast taking pictures of my mom and dad! It was seriously SO cold, but we had a good time and got some fun shots. I love the ones I captured of them cracking up when they were trying to look at each other with serious faces! My dad thought it was the funniest thing ever and couldn't gain composure! They are such a good-looking couple and the love they share is so inspiring. I am one lucky daughter. I seriously have the best mom and dad (a.k.a. "Honeymax) ever! :)
















































2 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh Nat! These are great! I love the ones of them laughing, SO cute! They are quite the good-looking couple. No wonder you're all so beautiful! Great pictures!

Kandis said...

your parents are so cute! I just love them! And your these photos are bananas! AWESOME!