Friday, December 18, 2009

Cass

Meet Cass, my GORGEOUS sister-in-law, whose chocolate brown eyes could make anyone melt! Her birthday gift from our family was a 9th grade year photo shoot. I can't wait to take some dance pics of her when the weather warms up! Cass is seriously beautiful- inside and out. She is an outstanding little sis and aunt and we are so blessed to have her in our lives. Even though it was SO cold when we took these, she was incredible in front of the camera and never complained. Hope you like 'em, Cass! Love you!

























































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's my little girl??? Make sure no teenage boys see these pics. I'll have to quit my job and stay home to fight them off! Great shooting Nat. Dad

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Hi Natalie,
It was fun chatting with you last night. You did an excellent job with all of Crystal and Keith's pics! You are very talented! Thank you for capturing these cherished moments for my family. We were all very impressed with the great job you did.
Thanks!!
Linda
PS your lil sis very pretty!

Harmony said...

GORGOEOUS DARLING JUST GORGEOUS!

Evaly said...

I love these Nat- you have such a great eye!