Wednesday, July 15, 2009

pAr- tAy!

Let's just say that Ben and Priscilla's reception was a total party! They and their family really knew how to celebrate this special time. It was one of the biggest receptions I've ever been to. There wasn't an empty seat in the house! There was also tons of food and it was non-stop entertainment! Everyone (young and old) danced the night away! I was amazed at the talent among their family and friends... all shared on behalf of the beautiful new couple. It was an honor to be apart of and I wish Ben and Priscilla the best!




























































1 comment:

Cara said...

You weren't kidding that there wasn't an empty seat in the house. What a FUN wedding! I've told you many times how good you are, but seriously you really are one of the best I ever seen!! Love Ya tons!!