Monday, July 6, 2009

Candy Apple on a Stick

Last Friday, I had a blast capturing Brittany and Ryan. I was so excited when Brittany asked if I would take her family pictures at the Riverton Carnival! It was one of the most original shoots I've done thus far. After the carnival, we headed back to their place to take a few more pics with their darling dogs, Chopper and Stella. What a good-lookin' family the 4 of they make! And how cute is Brittany's hair?!?! I love it! I had the hardest time narrowing down favorites. Hope you like 'em, guys! :)
















































5 comments:

Sarah said...

I love these! What a good and awesome idea for the Carnival. It isn't very often that I miss Riverton towne days. Good Job!

Danielle said...

What a darling couple! WOW! These pictures are great Nan! And they must have felt like serious celebrities with you chasing them around out in public... ;)

Megan said...

What a freaking awesome shoot. These are amazing. I am in love with the one in front of the ferris wheel.

Evaly said...

Totally cute! I am in love with the color ones- the processing is PERFECT- especially the one with the carousel.

Harmony said...

nat these are awesome! i love the ones at the carnival with all the bright colors. you are amazing