Friday, July 17, 2009

"In my daughter's eyes..."

I was privileged to take some mother/daughter pics of my sister-in-law and darling niece the other evening. McKyla is turning 2 next week and we got some cute shots that capture her at this fun age. We also got a few shots of McKenzie by herself and wow! She is GORGEOUS, making my job a breeze! Kenz and McKyla's bond is awesome. McKenzie is a wonderful mom and in turn, McKyla is a beautiful little girl- inside and out! They've been through a lot together and are the best of friends. I love these two so much. It was SO hard to choose favorites! Hope you're happy with 'em, Kenz!








































































8 comments:

Danielle said...

don't you have that same jacket? :)

wow, they are both beautiful! it's crazy to see the resemblance with Broox, huh?

Evaly said...

She totally looks like she could be one of your kids! I guess you know what your future little girls will look like :)

Cindy said...

I thought the same thing! I've seen them together before and never thought about it. Broox and McKyla could be brother and sister! Strong gene's in the Bate family!

Cindy said...

The pictures are great and they're both so gorgeous!

brixstone said...

I love the ones with the sun flare behind the two of them... that is one super cute little girl and as the country song states "one hot mama"....

Harmony said...

I LOVE THESE! ESPECIALLY THE ONES AT THE END WITH THE SUN FLARE! SHE DOES LOOK A LOT LIKE BROOX!

Megan said...

What a fantastic shoot. That mama is going to cherish these photos. They are so "diffent" than your typically mother, daughter shoot, which makes them even more priceless. I love all the ones of the little girl on the red seat. And the one of the mama on the wood wall looking off in the distance is just rad.

Elder Alex Petersen said...

Those look amazing! What a fun photo shoot! i will have to remember to do that will Ellie on her first birthday!!