Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Forever a Family

What an awesome day for Scott & Cindy and their family! They were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on their 5th anniversary... so cool! It was such an honor for Kit and I to be apart of it and for me to capture a few glimpses through my lens. Scott and Cindy are great friends of ours and we couldn't be happier for them and their adorable little family. Looks like we have the chance to be neighbors FOREVER! ;) Congrats and thanks for allowing us to take part in such a special event in your lives!





































































3 comments:

Megan said...

I love all the detail shots of the temple. And I really like the picture of them kissing with the temple in the background, that is a cool shot

Steph said...

Fabulous! That is what I say. You have a wonderful eye for photographs. Great job, so happy I could be apart of that wonderful day.

Cindy said...

Thanks SOOOO much! They are ALL amazing. I'm having the hardest time trying to chose just one to enlarge! You are the best and I'm so thankful to have pictures of this special day!