Friday, February 5, 2010

Two HOT Designers!

I had the privilege of taking pictures of my good friend, Heather, and her assistant, Britni. Heather is the owner and designer of Casa Mila Design and Britni is her assistant designer. Not only are they GORGEOUS, but they are 2 awesome interior designers. They are being featured in Luxury Home Quarterly Magazine in the near future. Check out their website here and just see for yourself how talented they are! We had quite an adventure downtown. I was able to put my stunting skills back to work since we had no ladder to get to a spot we loved! Oh, how I wish I had someone there to capture that scene! It was worth the risk and I'm so excited for these two!








































































4 comments:

Staci said...

Nat these are awesome. You did a great job. They are gorgeous women.

matt, camee, tyty, kaylee and jayce said...

I'm one of Heathers friends and just had to say these pictures are awesome!!!! so gorgeous!!

Megan said...

What gorgeous models you have! These are fantastic, they are going to love them. What a cool location as well you will have to let me know where that is.

Sarah said...

So I totally know Heather. She and I worked with the baseball team in High School. Crazy!