Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Baby Trae & His Posse

I can't believe what a difference 6 months can make! I took Trae's newborns and now he's half way to a year! He is an absolute stud. His bright blue eyes and long, curled eyelashes kill me! His mom and dad are totally in love with him, along with his cute older brother. It was so sweet to watch him adore his little bro while we took these pictures. I'm glad we were finally able to get the whole family together!
















































2 comments:

Megan said...

What an awesome shoot. I love all the ones of the big bro looking at the little bro, that is so sweet.

Sarah said...

I was totally there when you took these. I wasn't sure if it was you or not. I should have come and said hello. Cute!!!! by the way. I love the little guys chubby face...