Wednesday, September 2, 2009

HOT.

The only word that comes close to describing this couple is HOT! Brittany and Matt are a striking couple- both gorgeous and so photogenic. I had a blast with them exploring the canyon and getting eaten alive by mosquitoes! Poor Brittany was covered in bites that swelled up right away. She was such a trooper though and even hiked in her stilettos with no hesitation whatsoever. Their outfits were so stylin' (Way to rock the purple, Matt!). And Britt, you are pure model material. It was nearly impossible to narrow down favorites. I can't wait for their big day next month. Hope you love them as much as I do!





































































3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the purple shirt!!!! And her shoes are great!!!

The Jeridans said...

Hi Nat,

Looove the purple shoes! :) So cute...I was curious if you are still willing to do our pics. We are ready to go whenever. You can email me at sedwards2054@gmail.com.

Thx,
Sheridan

Elder Alex Petersen said...

nat! these look so awesome! i miss ya