Thursday, September 10, 2009

Baby Trae

Baby Trae is just a handsome little guy through and through! You'd never guess he was premie with those rolls he's beginning to pack on! I couldn't get enough of his adorable wavy faux hawk and his little snorts during the whole shoot! He totally sounded like a baby pig- it was the cutest thing ever! Katie is such a beautiful, proud mama. I'm glad I could capture this precious, new, indescribably joyful time in her life. Congrats, again! :)



















































3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so precious! I wish Joshy had that much hair at 9 months!

Megan said...

What yummy newborn babiness. These are great shots Nat. I love B&W of the mama with the baby by the window. I wish I had a shot like that with each of my children.

Staci said...

What a sweet little guy. Newborn picture are oh so cute!!