Monday, June 15, 2009

Danielle and her Posse :)

I love when old friends (especially BEST ones) come back to Utah and visit! Danielle and her family live in Texas and were in town a couple weeks ago. I had the treat of hanging out with them and snapped a few shots of their adorable little family. Maddy is going to be a total heart breaker... I can see it now! She is BEAUTIFUL. I guess that's what happens when 2 gorgeous people make a person! Dan and I have already arranged for her and Broox to get married someday. :) It was so good to see them and I miss them already!










































3 comments:

Danielle said...

Nat! Srsly. Love them. You are so cute. Thanks so much for being so amazingly talented. Love ya!

Rachel Lynn said...

Beautiful pics of a beautiful family!!

Anonymous said...

Cute little family. Natalie you always do such a cute job!