Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chesnie

Last night I snapped a few pictures of my niece and had to share! Chesnie is turning one in a couple weeks and my sister wanted to get a picture for an announcement. We had so much fun (Cara and I shared some laugh-out-loud moments several times!) and Chesnie was great! Even though we shot pretty late and it was quite chilly outside, Chesnie's chub kept her warm and happy! She is so dang adorable- inside and out! How can anyone not love those rolls?!?! Happy 1st birthday (soon), little Chesnie Boo!

































3 comments:

marcie said...

I'll bet Cara absolutely loved these! Good job!

marcie said...

How are you getting your photos to load larger on here?

Anonymous said...

How cute... I love the curled toe one and the one where she is very upset! So cute...