Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Wedding Adventure!





















Erin and Jake are such an adventurous couple and so in love!  It was really fun hearing what great friends they are and how much fun and excitement there is in their relationship.  The wedding and reception were held at Log Haven and everything was BEAUTIFUL.  Every detail had the perfect mix of class and style... from the colors, to the AWESOME cake, to the place settings, and so on.  It was a beautiful day for an incredible couple!  

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness! This wedding could have been featured in a magazine (with you as the photographer, of course)! I can't believe all the amazing, tiny details. These people think of everything! And it makes me feel like my wedding was in a dump! Well, not really, but hopefully you know what I mean.

Anyway, you do some awesome work, Nan! I am so proud of you!

Elder Alex Petersen said...

NAT!! You freakin' ROCK! I am so impressed by your pictures. You truly are so talented!!

marcie said...

Natalie you have a wonderful gift! Your pictures are absolutely beautiful, as is the photographer :)

Jess said...

They look awesome, thank you!!