Friday, January 16, 2009

Forever...























What an awesome day it was for Kate, Brandon, their adorable son, Marek, and new baby on the way!  They made a special trip from Colorado to be sealed in the Salt Lake Temple.  I could immediately feel the bond that this family shared.  Little Marek did great for a few family pics and then Kate, Brandon, and I spent lots of time exploring the  temple grounds, Joseph Smith Memorial Building, and a little bit of downtown.  They were up for anything and so cute together!  Even though it was a beautiful, clear day, the bitter wind chilled us to the bone at times.  But they were troopers and we got some great shots.  Thanks for letting me be apart of such a milestone in your lives, Kate and Brandon!  Congrats to a beautiful eternity! 

3 comments:

Elder Alex Petersen said...

Mrs.Natalie!! these look so freaking awesome!! If you weren't el prego i would totally start booking you for weddings!! They are going to love these pictures!!

Staci said...

Nat you are doing so phenomenally awesome! I don't even know if that's a word but these look great!

Krystal said...

I am blown away! You are amazing! Do you think you could give me some pointers...I know it's a little more complicated than that I just wish I knew a little better the best way to capture my girls!