Thursday, December 4, 2008

Egbert Family











Jodie, Jesse, and I go way back to our good ol' high school days.  Jodie has always been a close friend and luckily, we've kept in touch.  She is even my awesome hairdresser now!  We had a great time exploring my new favorite spot to shoot, Old Midvale.  We even scored some entertainment by a crazy guy who kept trying to pose for us!  The combination of Jodie and Jesse being totally hot and having a son who is the cutest little ham, made for an incredible shoot!     

2 comments:

andrea said...

These are so cute! I love her coat! I think you are doing an awesome job with families!!

M. M. C. C. said...

NAT.... where in midvale is this? it's such a cool structural location. we want to take some photos, and need a cool outside location. let me know as soon as you can. thanks!

ps... next time you see jodi, tell her I said "hey" : )