Monday, December 29, 2008

Darling Little Ava











I had the privilege of taking pictures of another brand new baby girl!  About 3 weeks ago, my good friend, Kandis gave birth to her own little clone, Ava.  Seriously, she looks just like her momma!  We had some fun with her big sister's bright red petticoat, which made for some great pictures!  Elle is such a proud big sister and it was fun to be able to capture some sweet moments among the two of them.  Ava is a total doll and I had such a great time with her!
    

3 comments:

Kandis said...

Nat, thanks so much for doing such a great job! I adore these!

Elder Alex Petersen said...

Natalie!! These turned out so cute :) I love the ones in the big red skirt!! I can't wait to have cute pictures of my baby done!!

Harmony said...

nat those are absolutely amazing! they are so awesome!