Friday, January 8, 2010

Baby Finn

I'll never forget when my good friend, Dagny, told me she was pregnant. I just screamed with joy and tears immediately came. I am SO happy for Dagny and Noah, who are the proud parents of little Finn. Not only is he adorable and precious, but the clear connection he has with his mama is very touching. Finn is one lucky boy to have scored such incredible parents. Dagny and Noah beam with pride in their new son. Thanks for letting me capture him and take part in his "newness". Congrats to your beautiful family of three! :)

P.S.
The darling little animals you'll see were handmade by Dagny. I can't get over how cute they are!




















































































1 comment:

Dagny said...

Nat, I absolutely adore these pictures! I started crying the instant I saw the first shot posted. You did an amazing job. This was the best gift we could have gotten. You're such a great friend. Thank you, thank you, thank you!