Friday, August 14, 2009

Ladies Man

How lucky is this guy to be surrounded by not 1, not 2, not 3, but FOUR beautiful girls?!?! I found out that their dog is also female, so I guess it's safe to say that this daddy is a "ladies man"! TD and Kirsten have such a darling family. Their girls are absolutely ADORABLE- inside and out. We had fun taking pictures in our neck of the woods, despite the heat, weeds, and zooming cars that were too close for comfort! TD, I still stand by my word that there are hardly ever any cars on that one road (usually)... they all just happened to pass through for the day RIGHT as we were trying to take a picture! haha :) I hope you like the pics as much as I do!






















































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the one of them in the middle of the road... hope someone was watching for cars. ;-)

Evaly said...

So stinkin' CUTE!

Sarah said...

So I totally went to high school with the Mom. Crazy!!!!