Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Six Years and Going Strong!

My friend's younger sister is getting married next month and I had the honor of shooting her engagements! Natalie and Trent are a darling couple and have been dating for 6 whole years! They were up for anything... even if it was dirty or stinky! The day was gorgeous and we got a ton of great shots. I had the hardest time narrowing down favorites, so I'm posting a few more than I usually do. :) I can't wait for them to see how awesome marriage is! I am looking forward to shooting Natalie's bridals soon too!













































4 comments:

Harmony said...

I love the set of three of them in the pillars! So dang cute!

Megan said...

wow! WOW! WOW! Natalie your work is amazing. I love the location, what cool backgrounds.

Evaly said...

What an awesome location! Great job- they look so cute!

The YOUNG'S said...

Natalie I LOVE THEM!! Can't wait to get the prints!!