Sunday, April 5, 2009

Baby Krew



































Krew Christopher is here!!!! He just couldn't wait to get here and came 3 weeks and 2 days early. He arrived on March 28th at 12:01 a.m. He weighed 6 lbs. 11 oz. and was 19 1/2 in. long. He is the most precious little guy in the world! He is so chill and only squeaks when he's hungry, making the transition to 2 nice and smooth... so far. :) Broox is a great big brother and loves his "Baby Kew" dearly! The delivery went well, the recovery is going great, and I am just such a proud new mama!

5 comments:

Cami said...

Sweet baby Krew - We Love you!! I love these pictures. Promise me that whenever you come to AZ you will take some pics for my family. P.S. Carli is engaged and she has 2 little girls from other relationships and so this man is very special to be choosing to be the Daddy to these girlies that they do not have in their lives. I am hoping that you might take some cool family pics for them at some point. I just LOVE your work. Oh can you make me look super skinny in photos or is dieting my only option - Just Kidding!! I love you!!
Cami

jordi said...

nat he is sooo cute it makes me want one! I love the hair picture.

Harmony said...

nat he is so dang cute! i cant believe how tiny he looks in the car seat. i love the pictures i want to keep seeing more!

Megan said...

Oh my goodness! I just had to wipe drool off of my computer screen. He is adorable. I so want to grab those little piggys. Great work Nat, he is just as adorable as his big brother.

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I love newborn wrinkly skin and how tiny he is in his seat! It's so fun and he's super cute... congrats!